Qualification Guide: National Certificate: Paralegal Practice 2015
Welcome as a learner in the National Certificate: Paralegal Practice (NQF Level 5).
- A grade 12 certificate
- An equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
How to Enrol
Complete the enclosed registration form and attach the following documents:
- A copy of your ID/Passport (Certified)
- Copy of your latest qualifications (Certified)
- Proof payment (R500.00 registration fee and a stipulated deposit amount or full amount should you choose the full settlement payment method
- You may now fax or email your application form and relevant documents to the following:
- Fax number: 086 758 4562
Your study material consists of the following:
- Learner Guides
- Assessments (Assignments)
- Qualification Guide
A Learner will receive study material after payment of the deposit.
Examinations will be written during the first semester (June) and the second semester (November). It is required that learners submit one assignment per module. Learners must achieve a minimum of 50% per assignment. Examination fees are R 150.00 per module. 2 Modules will be written during June (Module 1, and 2) and 3 Modules during October (Module 3, 4 and 5).